This web site is intended to be an eclectic collection of resources to support good health practices and lifelong learning. It will also explore some health-related issues that people can be reticent to talk about.
The site is organised into a series of pages, currently as follows:
- Conferences – a list of up and coming conferences and educational events (some free, some not …);
- Conjunctivitis – all you really wanted to know (or not!);
- CSL Learning Resources – some notes and resources to support learning in the MD1 subject Case-Supported Learning;
- Gastroenteritis – a perennial favourite – here is some practical information to help keep you safe;
- Lifelong Learning – notes and information links related to recent educational events;
- PCP1 Learning Resources – a small number of notes to support learning early in PCP1;
- Podcasts – interesting podcasts on a variety of topics; and
- Webinars – information on upcoming free webinars, and links to presentations and notes for past webinars.